The Happy Student

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Tue, 25 May 93 13:55:11 -0700
Subject: The Happy Student

THE HAPPY STUDENT

(for Stacey and everyone else who hasn't *quite* finished their semester or
year yet)

And if I pass today I'll be the happy student
And I'll go chasing the profs out in the Quad
And I'll go running through the Pub without my clothes on
And I will never need this calculus again
Who cares if cosines turn to tangents anyway
And the atrocities of math I'll soon forget
When I get out and get a job - and I'll be rich

Ooh hoo, the time is getting closer
Ooh hoo, time for me to choke
Ooh hoo, the ticking's getting dimmer
The walls are closing in
Will I sink or will I swim

And if I pass today I'll be the happy student
And I can laugh at all the keeners in the lab
And I'll get refunds on all those useless textbooks
And when I make it as the boss of IBM
I'll never give the university bucks again
When the Alumni Fund calls to me and screams
You want donations? Ha, only in your dreams

Ooh hoo, the time is getting closer
Ooh hoo, time to for me to choke
Ooh hoo, the ticking's getting dimmer
The walls are closing in
Will I sink or will I swim

(P.S. Dear math nerds: if a cosine doesn't turn into a tangent I don't want
to know about it.)

Cheers, Fiona

Fiona McQuarrie
fmcquarr@sfu.ca

/  It's a non-stop action world       /
/  Never ceases to amaze me           /
/                  Split Enz          /
/          "Never Ceases to Amaze Me" /

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1993