Maria McKee

From: Chet Farmer <CFARMER1@UA1VM.UA.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 09:49:49 CDT
Subject: Maria McKee

Hmm.

Would it be blaspheme to suggest that McKee's material since the last
Lone Justice album has been substandard & not at all up to the
quality of her work before the band broke up?

Anyhoo, it's what I thought.  I bought her first solo album right
after it came out -- I was a big LJ fan.  I was sorely disappointed.

|  Chet Farmer, Assistant Director   |   tel 205-348-9494        |
|  Project IDEALS -- FIPSE, DoE      |   cfarmer1@ua1vm.ua.edu   |
|  The University of Alabama         |   carl@well.ca.sf.us      |
|   Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,        |
|   wear glasses (if you need 'em) --  The Webb Wilder Credo     |

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1993