Various

From: Ilka Heber <IHEBER%ESOC.BITNET@vm.gmd.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 93 13:35:40 CET
Subject: Various

Hi there,

first of all, thanks a lot, Sue, for sending out the words of "The Wind
Cries Mary".

Anthony (hiya!!!): I'll check with EastWest in England about your questions
in the long note to rdt yesterday. It might be a few days though, as I'm
very busy right now.

Gerhard, thanks for your note about a European Torifest! I think, though, that
it might not be up to the point, if only the two of us meet up to have that
Torifest...!!  = )

Hey, folks, come on! There must be some more Europeans!!! Klaus, for example,
who about you? And all you others, who want to have a good time and maybe
don't mind to much to pop over from whereever you are, SAY SOMETHING!!!!

    Ilka

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > June 1993