duh.

From: JUDYBAT <FF_DUENNEBIE@ACAD.FANDM.EDU>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1993 23:17:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: duh.

earlier today i wrote:
>just read issue 53.  wow.  if only one were able to have a courier reading
>sandman... : )

i do believe i was thinking "career". geez. its summer, i'm taking summer
classes, i shouldn't be expected to think. duh.

also, someone wrote,
> Oh yeah, one other question! Did Tori ever have ANY sort of concert with
> Melissa Ethridge and They Might Be Giants?

hmm, i overheard someone at our radio station at school say that he knew
someone who went to one and thought it was great. don't know much more than
that.

- -frdrck
"hang on to your ego!"-frank black

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > August 1993