i couldn't pick just 10...

From: iridia <winona@access.digex.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 21:01:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: i couldn't pick just 10...

so here are my 12 favorites. they're not in order; i love them all equally ;)

1. cocteau twins - even if they only had 1 album (_Treasure_) they'd still
be in here
2. diamanda galas - a deity trapped on earth
3. siouxsie and the banshees - of course
4. enya - like religion was always 'sposta be, but never was
5. seefeel - 1 ep, only 4 songs, they made it anyway. besides, the Orb
already got at least one vote ;)
6. curve - sweet death, your own blood congealing in your veins
7. anthrax - juvie-retro but honest; good to wake up in the morning
8. lush - beauterintensensuality. those who know me, understand.
9. sinead - yes i *like* to be taken apart not-gently
10. Sarah McLachlan - who is near her, is near the fire
11. miranda sex garden - omnemotiviolence, sweet astral abrasiveness
12. tori (well who'd you think?) - puritruthonesty
- -
"GO and see him, Paige. Pull him in. Show him the *wild blue sky*!"

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > September 1993