Re: K o mpA ri son boxes feather mtv happiness photographs

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 93 15:09:47 -0400
Subject: Re: K o mpA ri son boxes feather mtv happiness photographs

>i wonder this too tori is thunder rolling with a crack of lightning kate
>is bells pealing tori is demons and kate is angels tori's voice drops to
>the bottom of her mind to dredge up anything anything she can think or do
>and rises quavering again armed only with do you know carolina where the
>biscuits are soft and sweet while kate bursts clouds with i know that
>something good is gonna happen just saying it could even make it happen
>tori is maybe i'm not used to maybes smashing in a cold room cutting my
>hands up kate is take my shoes off and throw them in the lake and i'll be
>two steps on the water one is deep hot bloody shards and the other is rose
>petals on the wind
[...]
Whoa, Run-on Sentence city! =)

Hmm, some reference to Tori as a very cowardly, evil person.. Of course,
most of her songs on LE are very deep and "dirty". While she has a few
songs that have that up-beat flavor. Happy Phantom, Ode To The Banana King,
Mary, The Happy Worker..etc.. Not all of her songs are about releasing her
demons, and crucifying herself everyday. *Places 2 cents on the table*

- -

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > October 1993