Where's the digest??

From: Jonathan Smith <mmu65@central.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 22:21:32 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Where's the digest??

Howcome there's no digest from yesterday??
Was there no mail or is it coming later??
I've just been reading the old lists in the ftp archives, there's
some great interviews there, and I didn't realise that the uk got
Tori's stuff (*ouch* how could I call anything by her "stuff") a
while before the us. (which is slightly wierd, because my copy of
little earthquakes is copyrighted for 92, whereas the us import
that I saw in HMV recently (don't ask me why ther's an import there-
there's no difference except the us version is atlantic and has the
times for each track, and the price of course!!) was copyrighted for
91!!)
anyway, bye...

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > November 1993