My favorite Tori

From: Best Beloved of Time's Champion <WECKERH@carleton.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1993 11:11:56 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: My favorite Tori

My all-time favorite Tori song has to be "Precious Things."  There's just so
much power in it, both in the lyrics and the music.

I watched her live performance of "Precious Things" on the LE video with Mike
Zwirn, fellow rdt subscriber, who lives a floor down from me.  I commented
that, although it was good, I didn't like it as much as the CD version.  He
said, "Yeah, you can't slam dance to it."  I thought that was very apt.

Someone way back when mentioned Mystery Science Theater, so I feel I should
identify myself as another MST fan.  Just out of loyalty...

- - Helene

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > November 1993