More Happy Phantom background noise

From: gerstel@underground.irhe.upenn.edu (Brian Gerstel)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 16:50:40 -0500
Subject: More Happy Phantom background noise

I listened to Happy Phantom the other day, intending to pick up the
infamous "oops".  Not only did I hear that, but during the last chorus, I
distinctly heard footsteps (sounded like high heels, clogs, or Tori's
platforms, don't know which).

This song is beginning to remind me of Sting's "Dream of the Blue Turtles",
where the entire band just breaks out laughing at the end...Were the noises
"kinda on purpose" or was the editor out to lunch??

If a prayer today is spoken,           |Brian Gerstel
Please offer it for me.                |Office Systems Administrator
When the bridge to Heaven is broken,   |IRHE - University of Pennsylvania
And you're lost on the wild, wild sea. |gerstel@underground.irhe.upenn.edu
                Sting, "Wild, Wild Sea"|

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > November 1993