Writing to Tori (fwd)

From: ericf@netcom.com (Eric France)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 93 3:46:02 PST
Subject: Writing to Tori (fwd)

tyg said:
> From all reports, Tori is pretty good about chatting with people at stage
> doors after performances, so I'd suggest not writing if you're only doing
> it because you think it'd be cool, or you want to say something pretty
> generic like "I really like your music", etc. Instead stay around after
> a tour stop and tell her, during a time she's set aside for such.

YMMV.  After the Count Basie Theater show last fall she zipped into her
"limo" without even slowing down.

Eric France <ericf@netcom.com>                               Rochester, NY USA
    "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it."
                                                -- John Gilmore

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > December 1993