Re: Winter CD

From: Mac <psucj@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 10:54:06 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Winter CD

> > there it lay: the _Winter_ limited edition CD5. I think i yelped and
> > bounced all over the store (a local mainstream chain) before i calmed
> > down and looked at the price. $6.49.
>
> I, too, bought the UK *Winter* CD single this weekend, but paid $10 for
> mine. But, I don't know how to tell if it is the limited edition. Would
> it say somewhere on the label?
>
> steve

The normal single is East West A7504 CD, the limited edition is A7504 CDX.
Ltd. edition has Angie and Thank You on it.

Incidentally, for anyone interested, the Virgin Megastore in Coventry has
copies of Winter(UK), SATY(UK), China(UK), and the US Winter CD5
on the shelf, at #4.29 and #7.29 resp.

Let me know if you want them...

Cheers,
Mac

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > December 1993