Re: My crummy boss

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1993 15:35:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: My crummy boss

> On Tue, 14 Dec 1993 GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@bhpmelmsm.bhp.bhpmel04.telememo.au
> wrote:
>
> >     I've just had an official complaint about my Tori quote in my .sig!!
> > After all this time somebody (and my boss wont tell me who) has got up on
> > their high-horse and taken offence at "I'm chasing nuns out in the yard"!!!
> > Now they want me to delete it AND he's worried about my 'playing that kind
> > of music' in
>
> "That kind of music"??? :) Hmm... maybe your boss would benefit from a listen
> to my musical selections... (Varies from extremely hard to extremely soft -
> Tori is somewhere in between). :)

Here's a test...let your boss listen to Tori, then play "Have You Seen Me"
by GWAR and see which one he finds more offensive. Chances are you'll probably
get fired after your boss listens to lyrics like "It's just a dead child / An
object I've defiled / Yes I know it's wrong / Would you rather that it was your
mom?".

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > December 1993