Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 08/01/94

From: Steve Cook <sbc@explorer.clark.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 1994 00:48:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 08/01/94

I'm not going to take the trouble to do a more descriptive subject line.
Sorry, folks.

a. I, for one, would certainly consider Buckwheat Zydeco and Nigel
Kennedy alternative. I was once discussing Pearl Jam and the word
"alternative" with a friend, and she informed me PJ was only an
alternative to good music. Ho ho ho.
b. I'm glad someone other than me volunteered to be the votecounter.
Whew. I realize that was a couple days ago, but I never expressed my
thanks. Thanks!
c. There must be SOME way we can get people to realize that rdt is NOT
the place for unsubscribe messages. If people would take the time to read
the stuff Anthony provides when you join, this whole aggrevation could be
avoided.
d. is for a lot of things. (ObligGaimanReference)
e. Does anyone know of extant Tori posters? Or ones coming with UtP? I'm
trying to cover my walls.
f. Re: the magazine thing--It IS a violation of copyright. If someone
wished to be anal, they could make life horrid for Anthony & quite
possibly the U. of Pennsylvania. Plus, as has been stated, if people buy
mags for Tori-stuff (and especially if they bother to write in about
it...), maybe the Demons of Sales will notice. On UtP's arrival, I'm
going to start buying ToriMags while my funds hold out.
g. Boy, I'm longwinded tonight... Does anyone know when the schedule for
Tori's giant UtP tour will be released?

Steve Cook                                        sbc@explorer.clark.net
"I know that mess spelled backwards is ssem and I felt much better armed
 with that knowledge." -- Tori Amos, introduction to _Death: THCOL_

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994