NY radio stations

From: Ed Rosenblatt <71064.3401@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 11 Jan 94 23:08:26 EST
Subject: NY radio stations

hi everybody.....it's me again.shulamis.....(which does NOT rhyme with Pull
A Kiss, like neil gaiman thought, btw)

i was wondering about 'alternative' radio stations in the ny/nj area....i
have yet to hear 'god' or any songs from UTP because, well i don't know of
any stations that would play it, and the record stores don't have it
yet....

i try getting WDRE (92.7) but i just can't get it clearly, and besides,
they play pearl jam 23 hours a day....

i do get WFDW (i think that's what it's called), 89.1.....(btw, for anyone
who listens, my sister is good friends with ghosty....he's a neat guy!),
but they're always playing strange stuff at odd times.....i wish i knew
their schedual or something.....i just hate listening to the radio period!!
the only real radio i listen to is talk radio.WABC is for me!! ;) any lynn
samuels fans out there??

so could someone please e-mail me about this?? it's a big problem for
me....;)

                  shulamis

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994