Re: God has cursed me.

From: "VIQAR ABBASI" <VABBASI@Calumet.Yorku.Ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 20:19:09 -0500
Subject: Re: God has cursed me.

I feel badly for all the disappointment that all you people that are
waiting for God will have when you finally hear it.  Out of the three
new songs I've heard, "Cornflake Girl", "Sister Janet" and "God", God
is by far the worst.  I disagree with everyone who complains about
Sister Janet.  I believe it has one of the most hypnotic piano
choruses I've ever heard in my life.  The singing doesn't hold me,
(on Sister Janet) but that riff that keeps returning is beautiful.
And of course, Cornflake Girl is phenomenal!  The best of the new
and perhaps even the old!   I feel bad for all you 'mericans who'll
get the worst track, IMHO, first.

OK, I'm bracing for the flames... let 'em come!

Viqar

Viqar Abbasi
Space and Communication Science
York University
Email:  vabbasi@calumet.yorku.ca
Finger&Talk: VABBASI@calres604a.calumet.yorku.ca

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994