Another two-word summary

From: Evan Welsh <welsh@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 94 13:41:06 GMT
Subject: Another two-word summary

Central Scotland's event guide "The List" provides another two-word summary
of Tori. In their preview of 1994, under February:

"Tori Amos    Following tumultous praise for her debut, the often harrowing
 singer-songwriter pulls from her very core a further batch of songs. Mon
 28 at Queen's Hall, Edinburgh."

Well, she may be "often harrowing" but I think there's a lot more of the
positive than the negative in Little Earthquakes. Whether the same is true
in Under the Pink (for me) remains to be seen.

I hope to see some of you at The Queen's Hall...

- -
/ Evan Welsh                                    <welsh@epcc.ed.ac.uk> \
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre               (+44 31 650 5960) /

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994