Re: T-Shirt Update

From: bhines@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Ben Hines)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 13:19:01 -0800
Subject: Re: T-Shirt Update

>Hi Ya'll
>
>Time for a quick T-Shirt update.  I'll try to post more info tonight...
>
>1.  I AM going to try to do the shirt.  If you recall, I wasn't sure before.
>
>2.  I'm going to have an artist friend of mine do the artwork.  I'm 99.9%
>    sure on this.  If he falls through (not likely) I'll try to recruit
>    someone from the list.  The reason for this is "it's easier".
>
>3.  I've given him most of the "suggestions" to the list over the past couple
>    of months.  He's supposed to come up with a "concept" by this weekend.
>
>4.  So far, the overall-rough-draft "concept" looks like this:
>
>    a.  White shirt, black ink
>    b.  Good, thick quality (Beefy-T or something) no threadbare louies
>    c.  No pocket
>    d.  "Rdt" logo-ized smallishly where the pocket would be, with
>        "Only on the Internet" underneath in smaller print.
>    e.  On the back, some kind of picture, suitably abstracted to
>        avoid any copyright controversies, yet recognizable and likeable
>        to any ardent Rdt-er out there
- -snip-

Suggestion!

As soon as the artwork is finished, have it scanned (Kinko's can do it for
ya) and upload it to the FTP site so we can see if we want to buy the
shirt. I am not sure if i would want to pay money for a shirt I havent
seen.

- -Ben

bhines@sdcc13.ucsd.edu

        t       o       r       i               a       m       o       s
               "So you can make me cum.. It doesnt make you jesus.."

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994