Even in Cleveland

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 14:22:01 -0500
Subject: Even in Cleveland

I actually heard GOD on a Cleveland radio station this morning
at around 10:00 a.m. on WENZ 107.9--what has happened?

Maybe the airwaves are starting to wake-up. What next, maybe
Kate and some new Marillion? Na--this is Cleveland, go back
to bed and wake up when the snow has melted away.

Is anybody buying UTP on vinyl?  Or am I the last of a dying
breed?  It will be available on vinyl(not in the US of course),
and my favorite import shop will be getting it!

JON

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994