Two things

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 22:03:43 -0500
Subject: Two things

Damon just said..
>her new album. The local record store here has ordered MANY "God" singles,
>so I don't see what the problems with getting them are? (I got mine Saturday).

Whoa, wait a second. Say that again? Your record store there has ordered
many God singles, so you dont see what the problem with getting them is;
plus you got your God single Saturday? What? Am I interpreting this wrong.
If you have a God single in your hands; you should be screaming bloody
murder! Or; did you mean you got your God single ordered Saturday? Hmm..
- -
MTV Most Wanted - I got in 3 times; altho one time it rang so long a
recording picked up saying that my party is not answering; ugh! So, there's
a slight chance Tori will be at #100 tomorrow (Friday) on MTV (USA)'s Most
Wanted. It goes from 5-6:30 here at the East Coast.

- -
"Father says `Bow your head like the good Book says', Well|at895@cleveland.
I think the good Book is missing some pages." "When they  |  freenet.edu
say `Take of his body', I think I'll take from mine,      \---Kevin-Holy---
instead." Tori Amos "Icicle" from _Under_The_Pink_ due out February 1st.

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994