Re: I'm back

From: Steve Lamb <sandman@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 05:01:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I'm back

On Mon, 24 Jan 1994, Ilka Heber wrote:

> I also didn't succeed in finding Issue 1 of Death, The High Cost of Living
> with Tori's introduction. Anybody out there who can help??

	There is a difference between "Issue 1 of Death, The High Cost of
Living" and the "Death: The High Cost of Living Hardcover."  You did ask for
the latter, correct?

	To get the book now you'll need to find a larger comic shop which can
afford to order multiple copies for sale.  The smaller shops generally tend
to order only for the people who order from them, which is how I got my
copy.

                                Steve C. Lamb
                              Sysop, Abcb Cafe
                  (916) 363-1424 24/7/356 2400-14.4K v32bis
                           PGP key CRC: 384/6CFEE3
 - Insert funny line from KOR here.  When I think of one, I'll do the same -

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1994