Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 14/02/94 Part 1

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 23:55:02 EST
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 14/02/94 Part 1
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                             Baker, Baker and China
                                  Sandman/Neil
                             Tori in German Vogue...
                                    Leno Show
                            Radio & Tv Interview Tape
                                  Detroit News
                         I'M HEARING BELLS!!!!!!!! (fwd)
                                  Tori plummets
                         Tori in albany and unsubscribe
                                cdc Tori singles
                 Meeting other Toriphiles & German ticket sales
                      Melissa Ferrick--a gal with a guitar?
                 Billy Pilgrim/Melissa Ferrick at Tower Stores??
                            Tori's high school; Leno
                      Radio stuff and a bit of nationalism
                               Educated Redhead's
               Tori ticket alert: San Francisco, Herbst, March 21
                         Tori Amos' Under the Pink (fwd)
                  How a Limited Edition CD Single made me fuzzy
                   ADMINISTRATIVE - the end of the bounce list
                                 CORNFLAKE GIRL
                           Is it time for a newsgroup?
                                   tori people
                                   tori virgin