Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 20/02/94

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 94 23:55:02 EST
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 20/02/94
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                     Will at DIALOG is a tremendous resource
                                Concert Shirts..?
                                  Tori Tickets
                                 Tori Interview
                       S.F. concert sold out in 5 minutes
                                    7 minutes
                                  Tori Bootlegs
                             A thought to ponder...
                Tori--fat?, Tori--picture, Tori--wearing herself
                             CHART: US Top10 (2/26)
                            Baltimore Sun transcript
                                  Local Review
                          Gaiman / Shirts / PGY single
                                  Shirts update
                      Just another 130 lines of the digest

[top]

From: richard handal <handal@access.digex.net>
Subject: Will at DIALOG is a tremendous resource
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 1994 01:20:28 -0500 (EST)

Hey, Kids:

Just the other day it was suggested that Will from DIALOG stop "typing"
and sending in Tori articles because they are sometimes long. I hope he
doesn't get any funny ideas along the lines of stopping this amazing
service he provides us, because I am of a mind that this is an invaluable
service to those of us on the list who are interested in seeing anything
in print that we can, but couldn't otherwise always know about and get
copies of the various publications we need.

Will works for a subscribable online media database called DIALOG, and the
things he culls out from it and sends in would cost a small fortune if any
of us were trying to get them ourselves at the going rate.

Things seem to be slowing down a bit here, so I hope that those who aren't
interested in reading the unique gems with which Will provides us, won't
mind terribly if they have to skip through the unwanted content so that
those of us who are INCREDIBLY grateful to him for this service can
continue to profit from his efforts.

Will, I can't possibly tell you what this service means to me. Thanks.

As the great Duke Ellington used to say at the close of his concerts,

Love you madly,

Richard Handal                 <handal@mail.loc.gov>
M/B/RS Division              <handal@access.digex.net>
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4804     "Master of the Obscure"

[top]