Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 05/10/94 Part 1

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 23:55:06 -0400
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 05/10/94 Part 1
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                             TORI TAKEN TO HOSPITAL
                           Tori Amos in hospital (fwd)
                              Tori Amos in hospital
                                    Tori Ill?
                                 Don Juan, David
                       Will the real YKTR please stand up?
                                   Dreaming...
                                 Mother/the pool
               I know there's going to be 50000+ of these posts...
                              Tori Amos UTP poster
                           Tori Bashing & other things
                       Seattle Part Deux (Non-Tori Stuff)
                                    subscribe
                                   Fake YKTRs
                                 MAAGagain,ASAR
                              Tori in the Hospital

[top]

From: ay@cae.wisc.edu
Subject: TORI TAKEN TO HOSPITAL
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 1994 23:01:22 CDT

      Tori was taken to the hospital tonight in Madison after about an hour
  long show. The lights came on when we were expecting the encores and
  somebody announced that she wasn't feeling well and had to cut the show
short.

     About 200 people gathered around the exit and a few minutes later an
   ambulance showed up.Two paramedics entered the building and about 3 minutes
  later they carried Tori out to the ambulance . Everybody looked quiet shocked
  but they cheered in support while they were taking her away. The ambulance
  left after about 5 minutes. Some people were talking about food poisoning
  but as of now I don't know what is wrong with her.She looked okay during the
  performance but I could feel she wasn't feeling well towards the end.

  Well, I hope she is allright. I am still quiet shocked . I didn't expect
  to see my favourite artist taken away in a ambulance.

                                             Peace,

                                             Eylem

[top]