Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 28/10/94 Part 2

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 1994 00:24:53 -0400
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 28/10/94 Part 2
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                             first hand observations
                                Little Faerie Wee
                                    sorry...
                               tori in connecticut
                   Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 27/10/94 Part 2
                                Who's Tori Amos?
                              Possible Tori Covers
                                 NYT CROsswords
                             Toronto RDT gathering:
                             Larry King Live is Off
                               Tori in New Zealand
                                   sex fantasy
                                   Sarah disc
                                    rdt mett
                             rdt meeting in Toronto
                   Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 26/10/94 Part 2

[top]

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 10:08:05 -0900
From: althouse@facstaff.wisc.edu (Ann Althouse)
Subject: first hand observations

Kim Dyer wrote
>> >I think you may have misunderstood Tori's comment.  My impression of Tori's
>> >story was that she was talking about having your clothes blown off accident
>> >by an explosion, gust of wind or whatever, not intentionally ripped off in
>> >an act of violence.  There's a big difference.

I answered:
>> Well, it was described as an IRA bomb explosion. In my book, that's an act
>> of violence.
>
>This is the first time I've heard what Tori said described that way.  How
>many people from the source did this description appear?

I heard it personally, straight from Tori's mouth at the Madison concert.
And I'm the original poster on the Courtney Love event. You ask me to
evaluate my own observatiosn in light of what was most "likely" but since I
heard/saw both things, I prefer to take my observations straight without
skewing them according to what would tend to be said or would tend to
happen.

Ann

[top]