Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 23/12/94

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 23:55:05 -0500
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 23/12/94
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                      Sojourn WWW (sorry, non-Tori content)
                      Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 22/12/94
                  more pink in DE/German border guards/Jaworski
                                   FAQ update
               Lyrics to Butterfly as best as could be transcribed
                               Complete SONG list
                           Tori photo in WHFS calendar
                                   Weekly Post
                  Lovesong, here there everywhere, i'm on fire
                                    Wood box
                                      Tori
                RedShift Productions Ltd. Tori mixed up remixes.
                              UTP promo cd question
                                 All These Years
                                  another offer

[top]