Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 25/01/95 Part 1

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 23:55:05 -0500
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 25/01/95 Part 1
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                              Any Badger Tori fans?
                                  Hello, y'all.
                                  Popcorn Girl
                              Choosing my religion
                      Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 25/01/95
                                Me and A Gun 12"
                       CG and PGY counter stands for sale.
                             Really Deep Thoughts...
                       lady tori and her digression court
                                Sinead (Non-Tori)
                             Another Virgin Posting
                                      ?????
                      Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 24/01/95
                          Posting Chords to ToriSongs?
                   Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 23/01/95 Part 2
                           More on Tori and Trentypoo.

[top]

Subject: Re: Quote
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 21:30:10 -0800
From: Greg Burrell <gregb@netcom.com>

Hi All,

> I'm trying to recall this great quote I read once with Tori commenting
> about her music being "dark". It was something like "my generation enjoys
> it's pain and we'll kill anyone that tries to take it away". Can anyone
> provide me with the exact quote?

	"I think our generation loves our pain, and if you dare
	 take it away from us, we're going to kill you."

					-Greg ("he writes letters...")

[top]

Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 23:44:46 -0600
From: konitzer@students.wisc.edu (Phantom)
Subject: Any Badger Tori fans?

This is my first post to this very cool.. uh... whatever-it-is.  I have about
10 Tori CDs including my prized "Y Kant Tori Read and Other Rarities".
Anyway, I was just wondering if there were any other Tori fans out there from
the Madison area.  I thought we might be able to console each other about
last fall's half concert here or just share our rare recordings.  Anyway,
feel free to mail me at konitzer@students.wisc.edu.        All 4 now!

* A wasted youth is better by far       * Ooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaah ...       *
* than a wise and productive old age.   *           - Phantom                *
*                    -Meat Loaf         *        (Rob Konitzer)              *
                                    C YA

[top]