Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 14/02/95 Part 2

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 00:46:04 -0500
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 14/02/95 Part 2
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                               Singing while my...
                             His formative years...
                                      Help!
                               king bootleg covers
                          Forwarded: off topic, but...
                      Subject: S & M in Beantown!!!-update
                                   holy toledo
                 Fairies and the search for the elusive Tori. =)
                                    More Pink
                      Does anyone have?/ethics of bootlegs
                             au revoir les elephants
                                 very last post
                                      YKTR
                             Tori and Eric's breakup
                                    late, but

[top]

Date: 14 Feb 95 15:13:03 EST
From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Singing while my...

<KCUPLIN@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU> writes:
[...]
> came to a decision that she HAS to listen to opera because you
> can't listen to opera in the shower because it sounds like you're
> inside a waterfall and when you crane your neck back to hit that
> BIG note your throat fills with water and you gargle it instead
> and when you take a bath you can't sing because you're just
> saying "ahhh" and paddling bubbles around the tub but when you're
> dying you can wander around in your bathrobe and make grand
> heroic gesture and sing "oh dulce mia" really loud and put
> obnoxious

Okay, I'm lost. But anyway, I wanted to pass on the message that
Tori definitely has some Gregorian influence in her work. My mother
keeps saying so. The way she sings and the melodic turns in her
music reminds her of Gregorian music.

For what it's worth...

Marcel Rijs * "Conan the librarian" * Den Haag * The Netherlands
100276.2176@compuserve.com                          mfgr@sara.nl
"It's 03.30 and I'm thinking of you..." - The blue nile,"Regret"
Again... no mail today. It's the 6th consecutive year. I'm lost.

[top]