Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 28/02/95 Part 1

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 23:55:05 -0500
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 28/02/95 Part 1
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                                      hair
                                   re grandma
                                another sampling
                                    Album/CD
                                lyric correction
                                       :)
                                   some stuff
                                       cum
                                       cfg
                              Winter's white horses
                                    um.......
                                The Grammy Awards
                                    More Pink
                            email censorship!  READ!
                                 Tori Kicks Ass
                 jeff on: petitions, CfG, records, lyrics, YKTR
                                 pouts and blood
               I want to kill this sinus headache...(but not Tori)
                                random shit.....

[top]

Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 23:04:31 -0600
From: eheiser@gumby.npcts.edu (Erin Heiser)
Subject: hair

i must say i agree with deborah who thought tori's hair looked rather
damaged. the color was splendid. but it looked so so thin. like maybe dying
it every five weeks is too much. she was still beautiful anyway. the camera
angles were really great, i thought. i can't believe one of our fellow rdt
ers actually got to meet, hug and snap a photo of her. that's so great and
the rest of us are so absolutely jealous. i think if i ever got close
enough to touch her i would really just burst into tears.

(pat, i thought your rabbit joke was very cute. i laughed and laughed. you
are a funny guy, it's just some people don't get you. but that's o.k. cause
some do get you. and really well, as long as you get you...)

does anyone know where tori will be going next? is she going to vacation
for a bit? i so much want to see her again. and a friend told me of a rumor
that some time this spring she is going to be at the university of indiana
in bloomington. tell me, is it true? it's a three hour drive from here and
i would for sure have to go. if anyone has any idea about this... i need to
know.

"sing your life."
- -morrissey

nighty night