Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 17/05/95 Part 1

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 23:55:08 -0400
Subject: Really-Deep-Thoughts digest 17/05/95 Part 1
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                        adam frank im a star!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            NME and the devil-bunnies
                  Winter + handwritten lyrics by TORI for Sale
                            Live in Miami 1992 video
                                   fav quotes
                                    Sugar...
                                  Sundry items
                                     heeelp
                                    Red hair
                              Non-Tori (pj Harvey)
                    college kids...fun days....back home....
                             OnToriAmos on TORI AMOS
                                    Comics..
                                     Rape..
                              Natural Born Killers
                  _More Pink_ Advice, Goddess Quotes, and More
                             lots of soft drink junk

[top]

Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 00:47:59 -0400
From: Jennela@aol.com
Subject: adam frank im a star!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoevers idea it was to put tori in my so called life as the counsler; i bow
down to you. that is a genius idea! e mail me and we can write a perspective
script, who cares if the show is cancelled!

p.s. adam look! im famous!!!!!!!! myra would be proud

oh, does anyone have that new biography?

[top]