15/06/95 Part 2 - Really-Deep-Thoughts digest

From: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 00:31:52 -0400
Subject: 15/06/95 Part 2 - Really-Deep-Thoughts digest
To: "Really-Deep-Thoughts digest recipients"@saul.cis.upenn.edu

                                    CONTENTS

                      Here is the new Tori songbook info...
                      confessions of a former she-ra junkie
                                 Living Forever
                              Tori Mention on Cable
                          addressing distressing things
                         bunches of little summer things
                Freedom of Choice continued; Case of You source?
                            HOW TO GET TORI COVERED?
                          ugly people, nasty attitudes
                                    cartoons!
                              hobbes, you asshole.
                      Just Thoughts (quite shallow) on rdt
                              Next batch of coments
                                Scream Video (MJ)
                     Tori video for sale and some NIN stuff
                            (attn: Cara & $+b@i+W^VQ
                         more cents (attn: Cara & Kathy)
                        "she's going hooome....(bye bye)"

[top]

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 95 09:11:30 EST
From: scohn@hearst.com
Subject: Here is the new Tori songbook info...
content-length: 1155

The Bee-sides mentioned here is the Tori b-sides sheet music that was
mentioned on rdt a few months back.  Intergalactic is very good.  I
have received Tori stuff from them before.  Steve C

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV
25443
(304) 876-6818
(304) 876-9414 FAX
Email = igg@loki.intrepid.net
WWW Page//www.intrepid.net/igg/igg.html

PLEASE USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO REPLY!!

KATE BUSH - The Kick Inside Japanese CD (re-issue) Features unique (J) cover!
   long out of print! Now only $22.50 for a v. ltd time!

TORI AMOS - Take to the Sky #7. A ltd # of copies coming in on Monday! $8.99

TORI AMOS - The BEE SIDES - new songbook incorporating all the trx left out
   of the previous two books! 192 pages. Same size and format as
   the previous books. We are taking pre-orders to ship true first
   printings as soon as available (promised in June, but, Tori is a
   perfectionist!) $16.99 now, $19.95 upon release.

Bjork       Ltd Vinyl, CD pack and CASSETTE pack will be in stock MONDAY!

Thanks!

[top]