[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] URGENT: Two AMAZING Chicago Tickets up for grabs again!!

From: Jake Giles <toriphile8282@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 22:11:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Exit 75] URGENT: Two AMAZING Chicago Tickets up for grabs again!!
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

Well, I supposedly sold my tickets to someone on this
mailing list... I recieved them and asked her to send
the money order, but I have not received it and it has
been over a week. We only live a state away, so it
definitely should have been here by now. I've tried
emailing and calling her but haven't gotten a response
to either. I'm just beginning to think she isn't
interested anymore.

The Chicago show is WEDNESDAY and I must sell them
before the show, or at the show.

The seats are:
Section 105 (Right center)
Row K (11th row)
Seats 9 and 10 (the middle of the row)

These are amazing seats, and I'm just asking for face
value, which is what the girl who was suppose to buy
them was going to pay. Face value is at $140 unless I
receive a better offer. I'm willing to bargain, but I
would much prefer the whole amount. At this point,
however, I'm getting desperate.

If you're interested, please email me at
toriphile8282@yahoo.com or IM me on AIM at JMGiles88
and we can work out a deal.  It is EXTREMELY important
that I get these off of my hands. Thank you!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs