[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Ridgefield WA/Portland OR Show request

From: Sara Anne Field <sfield1@darkwing.uoregon.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:45:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Ridgefield WA/Portland OR Show request
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

-------------------
Hi,
I know this is random and hopefully not un-allowed, but I am in the
process of being proposed to (long story, I know it's going to happen
sometime very soon) and my boyfriend got us tickets to the show in
ridgefield, wa this friday. he has gone to three shows with me, and
has always wanted to hear her do "sweet child of mine" by guns and
roses." I have requested it a few times, but if anyone else wanted to
request it for that show....well, it would really be a night to
remember!
thanks toriphiles!
sara