[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

Re: [Exit 75] Good Paris ticket?

From: "Clemens Hemer" <hemer@bredband.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:03:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [Exit 75] Good Paris ticket?
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

hi,

i have one ticket for a seat in 11th row almost on the left edge of the right-of-middle section. this is seat K04 in serie 2, which is the section immediately to the right of the most-centered seating section. there is only one seat to the left of this one, between it and the aisle, so in addition to watching Tori slightly from in front when she's turned toward the piano (and at a distance close enough to clearly see her facial features) it should also be possible to rush the stage from this position (which is one reason why i chose to buy this ticket, that was before i decided not to include Paris in my itinerary on this tour).

i have paid €63 (including the delivery cost) to acquire this ticket, so that’s what you should pay me to get it, plus whatever it will cost me to deliver it to you (and whether you want regular mail or registered mail is your choice, in any case i will have to find out what the exact postal rate is).

so let me know if you’re interested and let me have your address.

cheers,

----- Original Message ----- From: <RSCHRADER@austin.rr.com>