[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Two Dallas tickets for sale

From: "Jamie King" <jkingv@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:19:35 -0600
Subject: [Exit 75] Two Dallas tickets for sale
To: exit75@torithoughts.org

I have two extra tickets for the show in Dallas on Saturday, Nov. 24.
They're in section 204 row JJ.  Here's a link to a seating chart:
http://www.nokiadallas.com/NokiaTX_Seating.html

I'll be at the concert too, so I could just meet you there if that's
ok with you.  I'd just like somebody to use the tickets since they
look pretty good.  Face value is $45 apiece, so I'm asking for that
but I'll also take offers.

Thanks!

Jamie