rdt-digest V1 #52

From: owner-rdt-digest@oasis.novia.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 23:10:06 -0500
Subject: rdt-digest V1 #52
To: rdt-digest@oasis.novia.net

rdt-digest                Wednesday, 26 July 1995      Volume 01 : Number 052

Last of the Great White Sandbos
off-Tori but on-rdt things
the evil that men do
first concert
CDNOW! and Tori
First Heinlein; Carolina--North and South; Darwin & Christians
NO FLAMES! NO FLAMES!
alanis and rdt...
less venom this time
Tori and South Carolina?
old stuff
Comparisons...
That 95% thing
Modern vs Alternative
Comparisons...
where do i begin?
Ayn Rand, Dorothy Parker, the Muppets.
I've found my voice (and it makes me dizzy)
A very special person has a birthday (NO Tori content)
Alanis, zodiac signs and mermaids
a story for you that isn't really mine
hi y'all :-)
my sign? capricorn, of course
"So the story goes, the fire burns to the black"
Joe Satriani and CD numbers
one more year and some gay bands
umm...  wombat!
Tori Items for Sale