RDT Right Now #1269

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 20:40:43 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #1269
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1269

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  guns and drugs                        [ "Bonnie J. Wayne" <bonnie@nmt.edu> ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1267               [ R Collins <raven@the-loft.demon.co. ]
  on cats                               [ winterlion <winterlion@fsj.net> ]
  some things are melting now           [ andrea norstad <silent@northwestern ]
  urg, urm, and all other manner of we  [ Roxanne Rieske <rokzane@dimensional ]
  this 'n' that                         [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  delurking                             [ "Megan Atkinson" <megansara@bigplan ]
  if i can kill one man well why not t  [ andrea norstad <silent@northwestern ]
  the day i quit smoking and swimming   [ andrea norstad <silent@northwestern ]
  20 litre bucket of yoghurt            [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  irc                                   [ andrea <silent@northwestern.edu> ]
  wow                                   [ "Juan Manuel Torreblanca" <cheefoos ]
  softskull                             [ heather <orphea@pacbell.net> ]
  New Tori comments                     [ "Dalsh 327" <dalsh327@hotmail.com> ]
  torpedoes                             [ riley manion <darcy@bluemarble.net> ]

     Really Deep Think Tank:

          What are your thoughts about the U.S./China spy plane
          incident?

          [When responding, in order to keep discussion on an
          intellectual level, please be careful using general
          terms like "we" or "you."  Bear in mind that U.S.
          citizens did not know this was going on and are just
          as surprised as everyone else.  Some members might
          take it personally if comments like "You Americans..."
          got tossed into the ring.]

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]