RDT Right Now #1292

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 13:13:38 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #1292
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1292

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  herpes                                [ bonnie@nmt.edu ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ utown <utown@worldnet.att.net> ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1290               [ wildkoba <wildkoba@wildkoba.com> ]
  schnippy                              [ "Succubus Barbie" <delirium1479@hot ]
  spooky                                [ "Heather" <orphea@pacbell.net> ]

     Really Silly Observation:

               Well, no wonder #1293 was so tiny ... it would
               help if #1292 had gone out.  Eeks.

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]