RDT Right Now #1337

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:10:44 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #1337
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1337

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  no one trick pony here                [ OMBO@aol.com ]
  Several thoughts away                 [ "Succubus Barbie" <delirium1479@hot ]
  all things pink and fuzzy.            [ BaBy AnGeL <arielha@juno.com> ]
  I get a little warm in my heart...    [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  Farewell Arevalo, Juan E. (UMC-Stude  [ "Kevin Roscoe" <krmalkavian@hotmail ]
  I<heart>A??                           [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  kill, kill all the criminals          [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  ot: new neil gaiman.                  [ "heidi maier" <maier@joynet.com.au> ]
  Delurking at last                     [ Swirlgirl@att.net ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]