RDT Right Now #1390

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:32:25 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #1390
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1390

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  close every door to me                [ "Succubus Barbie" <delirium1479@hot ]
  There's no place like home            [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  Green Blueberries are an oxymoron, r  [ winterlion <winterlion@fsj.net> ]
  TORI!!!                               [ Brian Cooper <ByteMe@smartchat.net. ]
  to heather and beth w.                [ Simon Booth <sbooth1@satx.rr.com> ]
  standing outside a broken phonebooth  [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  making music, making magic            [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  et phone home                         [ Bonnie Wayne <bonnie@nmt.edu> ]
  thinks he knows so much, thinks he k  [ winterlion <winterlion@fsj.net> ]
  "the end justifies the means!" *      [ wildkoba <wildkoba@wildkoba.com> ]
  virgins always get backstage          [ BaBy AnGeL <arielha@juno.com> ]
  Life before insanity                  [ BaBy AnGeL <arielha@juno.com> ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]