RDT Right Now #1446

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:11:56 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #1446
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1446

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  and all the papers say                [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  Sandia                                [ "Bonnie J. Wayne" <bonnie@emrtc.nmt ]
  your mom's so fat, when she sat on a  [ Tara Hughes <torilovr13@yahoo.com> ]
  *come play with us, Danny*            [ Linda <lindagyne@yahoo.com> ]
  to jessica parsons                    [ "Juan Manuel Torreblanca" <cheefoos ]
  worse american                        [ wildkoba <wildkoba@wildkoba.com> ]
  Democracy V. Republic                 [ Brad Shultz <springhaze999@home.com ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1445               [ clara j stowell <jewella_deville@ju ]
  cigarette covers                      [ Violet <fluffy@annihilist.com> ]
  nonlinear                             [ winterlion <winterlion@fsj.net> ]
  eye i, aye! aye! aye!                 [ "h." <orphea@pacbell.net> ]
  alligance? allegence? alligence?      [ "Bethany Rusen" <hejira@u-town.com> ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]