RDT Right Now #1457

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:51:09 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1457
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1457

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Philly M&G                            [ "Beth Coulter" <betheqt@voicenet.co ]
  I'm a slut!                           [ "Christina Miller" <christina729@ms ]
  proud of my dad                       [ "Bethany Rusen" <hejira@u-town.com> ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ Tara Hughes <torilovr13@yahoo.com> ]
  your not a street corner girl         [ MorbidMoonkitten@aol.com ]
  talking about something I actually e  [ OMBO@aol.com ]
  one fish, two fish, green fish, purp  [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  youuuuuuuuuuuuuterus                  [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  comments on the hoo-ha!               [ burning leaves <jewella_deville@jun ]
  ride em, cowboy                       [ "Madame Ade" <alexandriasisp@hotmai ]
  a lot of war stuff and some fun new   [ Matt Smith <M.S.Smith-01@student.lb ]
  tori's contract news                  [ strange little woj <woj@smoe.org> ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]