RDT Right Now #1462

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 04:37:23 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1462
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 01 : Issue #1462

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  I write the B-sides                   [ Matt Smith <M.S.Smith-01@student.lb ]
  I like my vagina and I cannot lie...  [ BaBy AnGeL <arielha@juno.com> ]
  Did I spell that (w)right?            [ Roxanne Rieske <rokzane@dimensional ]
  whore/slut                            [ violet@torithoughts.org ]
  Midwives                              [ Roxanne Rieske <rokzane@dimensional ]
  bummed                                [ violet@torithoughts.org ]
  The song "Mary" and exploding grapes  [ Roxanne Rieske <rokzane@dimensional ]
  I'm being very vocal tonight.         [ Roxanne Rieske <rokzane@dimensional ]
  after all, its still the same         [ Emmanuel Caballero <spacedog@prodig ]
  a spell of bad whether                [ utown <utown@worldnet.att.net> ]
  reading as fast as I can              [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  lucas with the lid off                [ arija <arija.weddle@yale.edu> ]
  I need life advice... prolly noone c  [ winterlion <winterlion@fsj.net> ]
  speling                               [ violet@torithoughts.org ]
  GesSiKu                               [ "Bonnie J. Wayne" <bonnie@emrtc.nmt ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]