RDT Right Now #1536

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 04:34:23 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1536
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 02 : Issue #1536

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  happy birthday!                       [ Simon Booth <sbooth1@satx.rr.com> ]
  Only stupid people are breeding       [ Brian Cooper <ByteMe@smartchat.net. ]
  Bert, Bill & Tom                      [ john bragazzi <utown@worldnet.att.n ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1534               [ BABADEER1@aol.com ]
  bitches, bitches, bitches             [ "h." <orphea@pacbell.net> ]
  to clarify...                         [ Linda <lindagyne@yahoo.com> ]
  boom boom ain't it great to be crazy  [ "Madame Ade" <alexandriasisp@hotmai ]
  have I been trolled?                  [ Megan DeZee <MDeZee@machalek.com> ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1534               [ BABADEER1@aol.com ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1533               [ "Juan Manuel Torreblanca" <cheefoos ]
  rain, glorious rain                   [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  misuse of words                       [ wildkoba <wildkoba@wildkoba.com> ]
  Koba and Abbe...                      [ "Kevin Roscoe" <krmalkavian@hotmail ]
  sacre bleu!!!                         [ Emmanuel Caballero <spacedog@prodig ]
  I'm four digests behind! Sorry!!      [ "Bonnie J. Wayne" <bonnie@emrtc.nmt ]
  as if I weren't frustrated enough to  [ Linda <lindagyne@yahoo.com> ]
  Y Koba Kant Read                      [ Brad Shultz <springhaze999@home.com ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]