RDT Right Now #1555

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:46:19 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1555
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 02 : Issue #1555

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  my dorm is the embassy to adeville    [ "Madame Ade" <alexandriasisp@hotmai ]
  Inconsequential Gibberish             [ "Bonnie J. Wayne" <bonnie@emrtc.nmt ]
  Danny and replies                     [ "Beth Coulter" <betheqt@voicenet.co ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #1554               [ Linda <lindagyne@yahoo.com> ]
  Re: Syd / Pearl                       [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  Affcot - the sort of fart you hope p  [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  my own private inferno                [ Matt Smith <M.S.Smith-01@student.lb ]
  Home Schooling                        [ Chris <cmeyers@oasis.novia.net> ]
  more catching Up                      [ Rosefaerie <crowswingz@yahoo.com> ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]