[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] Santa Barbara County Bowl 9/13 Ticket Pair

From: "uPDragon" <updragon@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:29:26 -0700
Subject: [Exit 75] Santa Barbara County Bowl 9/13 Ticket Pair
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

Hi All,

Here's that nice pair of tickets together at the Santa Barbara County Bowl
in
Sec J Row 1 for sale at below cost.

They are currently on eBay but only until Thursday evening.  The buy-it-now
price is less than the $135 I paid for the pair through MusicToday.  The
starting bid is $100 for the pair.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=7368497&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6559098429&lk=URL

Let me know if you have any questions.  I will also be at the show, so last
minute transactions are a possibility.

Thanks, and definitely looking forward to seeing some of you there!

~Tito

*** no animals were harmed in the production of this e-mail.  any
resemblance to spam, living or dead, is purely coincidental and in no way
intentional. offer void while sleeping. results will vary. ***