[What Is It?] [Join Exit 75] [Archives]

[Exit 75] San Diego Embarcadero Marina 9/14 two, single tickets 9th row

From: "Gisela Gamboa" <ggamboa@aqueryus.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:49:51 -0700
Subject: [Exit 75] San Diego Embarcadero Marina 9/14 two, single tickets 9th row
To: <exit75@torithoughts.org>

Hi Folks,

Last minute deal! Got 2 extra seats for San Diego. Brother and
girlfriend broke up and backed out on me.  Now I have these two really
good seats to the Tori show. I'd hate to see them go to waste!   They
are 9th row, left stage and pretty good. Exact seat numbers are:

Sec B, Row 9  Seat 1
Sec B, Row 9  Seat 5

Since I will be at the show, I am willing to meet you the venue so last
minute transactions are possible.  I've got the tickets up for sale on
ebay for starting bid at face value but I am willing to take $45 for
each through this board.  Just send me an email and I will end the
auction early.  I accept cash or Pay pal and you are welcome to pick up
Huntington Beach, or meet up at venue to get your ticket.  Email or call

aqueryus@hotmail.com
714-655-6161 cell