RDT Right Now #1871

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:24:49 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1871
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 03 : Issue #1871

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  RE: songs about verbiage              [ "Dalsh 327" <dalsh327@hotmail.com> ]
  Giving Public Thanks                  [ "Beth Coulter" <betheqt@voicenet.co ]
  re_1870                               [ "ms. jessica parsons" <fullblownlif ]
  Out of Office AutoReply               [ John Bragazzi <utown@worldnet.att.n ]
  boo                                   [ John Bragazzi <utown@worldnet.att.n ]
  Sweet is the sound of the pouring ra  [ "Lavenda" <earth@comcen.com.au> ]
  RE: Lyrics or Music?                  [ "Dalsh 327" <dalsh327@hotmail.com> ]
  la la laaaaaaa!                       [ Cyndi S Crawford <cyndi.crawford@ju ]

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]