RDT Right Now #1885

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 03:04:35 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1885
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 03 : Issue #1885

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Call for Philip Morris!               [ John Bragazzi <utown@worldnet.att.n ]
  Judy                                  [ "J. Mathers" <jmathers@westol.com> ]
  tori article.                         [ <maier@tpg.com.au> ]
  coming in from the cold               [ Simon Booth <simonbooth@mac.com> ]

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org/rdtrn/archives

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]